We recognize that, at times, it can be frustrating to reach us. As our clinic grows, we care for over 25 000 patients, book 35 000+ appointments each year, and receive over 8 000 phone calls per month.
If you are waiting on hold for an extended period of time, consider some of these alternatives:
- Come in person: If you live nearby, avoid phone congestion and walk-in to talk to us. Our office is open on weekdays from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm, and 7:30 am - 11:30 am on Sunday.
- Use the automated phone system: Call Bonjour Santé at 514-316-8270 to reserve a slot is our "walk-in clinic by appointment".
- Book on-line: Visit http://www.santekildare.ca/book-online/ to book an appointment with your doctor or in the "walk-in clinic by appointment."
- Book a call-back: Visit: http://kildare.selfbook.ca/appointments/bookAppointment.jsp to schedule a call-back from one of our nurses to review results
- Fax us: Write a message and fax us at 514 507-5717. This is the method most preferred by pharmacies for medication renewals but you are welcome to use it as well.
- Contact form: Send a message via our secure contact form. We will call you back to book an appointment.