Who can book an on-line appointment?
Only existing patients may book online appointments. If you make an appointment with a doctor other than your registered family physician, your appointment will be cancelled.
Need a family doctor?
How do I book an on-line appointment?
- Find your family doctor in the list below.
- Select a time-slot in YOUR DOCTOR OR NURSE PRACTITIONER'S schedule. You may book the appointment for any reason: check-ups, follow-ups, pap tests, discuss results, etc.
- Don't see any available slots? Check your doctor's schedule daily. With open access, you will not have to wait long before booking with your own family doctor.
- Remember - the "walk-In clinic by appointment" is available every day for urgent matters if you cannot see your own family doctor immediately.
- Fill in the online appointment taking form.
- If the appointment is for a new-born, please enter one of the parents' health insurance card number. We will modify the information once we receive your child's card.
- You will receive a confirmation by email, phone or text.
- Please note that there is a charge for no-shows. Cancellation at least 12 hours in advance is appreciated.
Should I book an appointment to see the nurse?
Definitely. We encourage GMF patients to book an appointment with the nurse for vaccines, wound changes, teaching, reviewing results, etc. Our nurses are highly skilled and trained professionals who can assess many concerns and provide support and guidance. The nurses collaborate with the physicians; it is not always necessary to see the physician for routine care - such as well baby visits, blood pressure monitoring, diabetes teaching, etc. Nursing appointments can be booked on-line at: http://kildare.selfbook.ca/appointments/bookAppointment.jsp
Can I make a virtual appointment with the doctor or nurse?
(Video and phone calls are not covered by RAMQ but may be reimbursed through private health plans)
Nurse Practitioner Jennifer Reoch
NP Jennifer Reoch will be away on maternity leave starting July 23, 2018. Patients can contact the clinic by phone or through our website to book an appointment with the covering doctor during her maternity leave.
Dr. Orr will be away on maternity leave starting Jan 19 2018. Patients with last names starting A-DON can book with Dr. Borten, last names DOU-KHA with Dr. Caron and last names KHO-Z with Dr. Coombs. If you are unable to book online please contact the clinic.