Test results can be obtained in several ways:
- Book an appointment: All patents are encouraged to book follow-up appointments with the physician to discuss radiology results (ie. CT, MRI, ultrasound).
- Automatic call back: We call all patients with abnormal results. These calls are made in order of urgency and a plan for treatment and follow-up is discussed on the phone.
- Schedule a call back: If your test results are normal, you may not necessarily receive a call. You can, however, schedule a call-back time to discuss your results with the nurse. Visit: http://kildare.selfbook.ca/appointments/bookAppointment.jsp
- We do strive to call back all results for cancer and STI screening - even if normal.
- On-line: We encourage patients to book an appointment with their doctor if there are any questions about results. Visit http://www.santekildare.ca/book-online/.
- Telemedicine: Schedule a virtual visit with a doctor to discuss your results. (Video and phone calls are not covered by RAMQ but may be reimbursed through private health plans)
All patients are urged to schedule an appointment if the medical condition persists or worsens.