Test results can be obtained in several ways:
- Book an appointment: All patents are encouraged to book follow-up appointments with the physician to discuss radiology results (ie. CT, MRI, ultrasound).
- Automatic call back: We call all patients with abnormal results. These calls are made in order of urgency and a plan for treatment and follow-up is discussed on the phone.
- Schedule a call back: If your test results are normal, you may not necessarily receive a call. You can, however, schedule a call-back time to discuss your results with the nurse. Visit: http://kildare.selfbook.ca/appointments/bookAppointment.jsp
- We do strive to call back all results for cancer and STI screening - even if normal.
- On-line: We encourage patients to book an appointment with their doctor if there are any questions about results. Visit http://www.santekildare.ca/book-online/.
All patients are urged to schedule an appointment if the medical condition persists or worsens.