What medical treatment can do all of the following?
- Decrease knee pain and disability due to arthritis
- Help control sugar in diabetes
- Decrease hip fractures in post menopausal women
- Control high blood pressure
- Reduce anxiety and depression
- And improve overall quality of life
If you guys exercise, you are right!
Check out this great video by Dr. Mike Evans called 23 1/2 Hours about the benefits of 30 minutes of daily activity:
The current Canadian Activity Guidelines suggest adults get 150 minutes/week of moderate to vigorous activity and children should get 60 minutes of physical activity a day. For the full guidelines see the link below: